Taliban open fire on anti-Pakistan march in Kabul


Taliban open fire on anti-Pakistan march in Kabul: The protest came two days after ISI Chief Lieutenant General Faiz Hamid visited the Afghan capital on an unscheduled visit.

Taliban open fire on anti-Pakistan march in Kabul

Taliban gunmen opened fire on Tuesday to disperse protesters marching in Kabul, accusing Pakistan of “interfering” in Afghan affairs. According to the news agency AFP, about 70 people, mostly women, chanted slogans against the neighboring country outside the Pakistani embassy in the Afghan capital.

Saad Mohsin, the executive editor of Mobi Group, Afghanistan’s largest media outlet, shared a video on Twitter saying the protest was anti-Pakistan. “Anti-Pakistan protests in Kabul are ongoing,” Mohsen tweeted. There were no immediate reports of injuries or injuries.

The development comes on Tuesday, two days after Pakistan’s intelligence chief Lieutenant General Faiz Hamid arrived in Kabul for an unannounced visit to discuss the formation of a new Taliban – led government in the war-torn country. During the visit, he was also reported to have met Mullah Abdul Ghani Bardar, the actual leader of the Inter-Service Intelligence (ISI) chief group.

In addition, the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has been accused of aiding the Taliban in a recent attack on the Northern Resistance Front (NRF) to seize Panjshir, the only province in Afghanistan that is not controlled by the Islamist movement.

This is not the first time regime militants have opened fire on protesters, despite promises of peace and a general pardon since coming to power. On August 19, the Taliban opened fire on protesters in the city of Asadabad on the eve of Afghan Independence Day, killing several protesters.

The Taliban, who ruled Afghanistan for the first time from 1996 to 2001, seized power for the second time after capturing Kabul on August 15. They launched their offensive to capture the city amid the withdrawal of U.S. troops who arrived here 20 years ago after 9/11. Attacks. The United States completed its military mission on August 30, one day before the self-imposed August 31 deadline.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here